Hello, Autumn! The air is getting cooler, the days are getting shorter and we are ready to visit every pumpkin patch in the Tulsa area! Here is a list of farms and events that will be fun for the whole family!
Fall in Tulsa | Pumpkin Patches in Tulsa:
If you have kids…or if you are a kid at heart…you might want to check out all of these awesome pumpkin patches in Tulsa. Now that it’s finally Fall in Tulsa we can get ready for all the Autumnal fun that has been waiting for us since last year.
It’s been a rough year for a lot of folks so seeing the cozy, familiar signs of Autumn in Tulsa appearing is a welcome distraction. Check out these great farms and events for all of your Fall fun needs!
- Dates: Opens September 26
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Location: 17137 S. Mingo Rd., Bixby
- What to expect: They have a mazy, petting zoo and animal feedings, birds, horses and camels. They have a pumpkin patch, homemade food for purchase.
- Admission: Free
- Dates: Open weekends starting September 25
- Hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sundays, 1-5 p.m
- Location: 39232 E. 231st St. S., Porter
- What to expect: They have a pumpkin patch, hay maze, corn maze, learning center that teaches about farming and related things, games, photos, corn kernel play table, and more!
- Dates: Opens October 3
- Hours: Vary, See link for more info on times
- Location: 38512 US 75 Hwy., Ramona
- What to expect: There is a pumpkin patch of course, a HUGE maze covering 11 acres, games, rides, food and contests. There are also different entertainment events, a cute country store, and more!
- Dates: Open October 1
- Hours: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Location: 22350 W. 71st St., Sand Springs
- What to expect: There is a pumpkin patch, another huge corn maze that covers 20 acres, a small corn maze for little ones, pumpkin chunkin’, duck racing, 20 foot slides, photo op locations, and more!
- Dates: September 22-November 7, 2020
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.; Closed Sundays; Mondays by appointment only
- Location: 16792 E. 450 Rd., Claremore
- What to expect: They have a petting zoo, pumpkin patch, farm museum, games, hay maze, a huge silo that has been converted into 4 floors of educational opportunities, contests, spots for photos and picnics, shopping and more.
- Admission: Donation
- Dates: October 16-31
- Hours: 12-7 p.m.
- Location: First United Methodist Church of Owasso, 13800 E. 106th St. N.
- What to expect: They have a maze, hay rides on the weekend, pumpkins, and plenty of photo ops.
- Dates: Opens October 1
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sundays, 12-7 p.m.
- Where: Two Locations: 17516 W. 8th St., Sand Springs; 17902 S. Highway 75, Glenpool
- What to expect: There are plenty of photo ops at both locations, pony rides, putting zoo, games, a kids sized hay maze, and pumpkins.
- Admission: Free